Monday, December 23, 2013

About me

I'm not a friendly person but worry not. I won't eat you, unless if a giant meteor hit the earth, wipe out all foods and crops, and you and I happen to be the last two survivors. I am a nice guy actually, but only if you are a hot single girl, or you are the father of that hot single girl.

My passions are history, culture and art but it didnt work out between me and them. So I graduated with bachelor in civil engineering instead. I still blog occasionally at my other blog about my old interest, just to avoid boring my wife talking about them to her. Oh, sorry to disappoint all you hot single girls. I'm married. My wife is the sexiest angel from heaven. I kidnapped her when she came down to earth teaching kids at an elementary school at Johore Bahru.

I was born and grown up at Kuala Lumpur but I spend the last 6 years of my age studying and working at Johore Bahru. I am a project planner for a state government company developing their latest economic region here. I had my share of experience working for my country's number one project planning and management company (the only rival is my former boss who start a new company three years ago) but had to leave early to start a family.

Construction is my latest interest. So this blog will be about construction and project management. I may write unrelated thing too for starters or dessert, but construction will always be the main course. I'm not the best chef, but I hope what I share here can benefit you.

Leave comment for question, but if you are a hot single girls, leave your phone number at benrauf86@engineer.com

Thank you for your interest to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment