Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bumbung, Malay Traditional Roof (Pictures)

As per promised in the previous post, here are the sketch to help you visualize the different type of the Malay traditional roof or Bumbung. I almost forget about it due to my current busy lifestyle restricted me from blogging more often. Feel free to use the following image but please be gentlemen and gentlewomen should you want to republish them anywhere, give credit to this blog and do not ever claim it to be yours. Okay? So, here are they.


1. Bumbung Perabung Panjang (Lipat Kajang)

2. Bumbung Perabung Panjang (Lipat Pandan)

3. Bumbung Tebar Layar

4. Bumbung Perabung Lima

5. Bumbung Limas

6. Bumbung Lentik

In case if you missed my previous post where I explain in detail on each type of this bumbung, you can always read it from this link.
Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment